The Future of Light is Here…
The first light technology that actually helps clean and refresh the planet!
Help us to introduce it to the world!
Based on a NASA technology current used to Clean and Purify the air on the International Space Station, now IMPROVED and made affordable for the world (Patent Pending)
Nature uses a process called Titanium Dioxide Photocatalysis where sunlight changes water molecules into super oxygen molecules that clean the air from deadly pathogens and toxic pollutions. This natural process is what keeps the earth’s atmosphere from being overpowered by disease and pollution. NASA is currently using a version of this technology to purify and clean the air on the International Space Station.
PURE-LIGHT TECHNOLOGIES™, has taken the Nature/ NASA technology, improved it, made it last longer and has adapted it to specially prepared light bulbs that can be used indoors or outdoors. We call it PURE-LIGHT SUPER OXYGEN TECHNOLOGY™.
Specifically, PURE-LIGHT TECHNOLOGIES™, using a new patent pending process that PLT developed, coats a light bulb with an ultra- thin, transparent coating of a new proprietary enhanced Titanium Dioxide formula (Z-TiO2 ) that reacts with light to produce super oxygen molecules that dissolve viruses, bacteria, mold and breaks down toxic VOCs. (Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) is one of the more common elements in the world and is rated as inert and non-toxic (MSDS rating). Because it is non-toxic, TiO2 is used in a large variety of items including vitamins, cosmetics, food coloring, paint, and sunscreens.)
As air comes near the PURE-LIGHT coated light bulbs (approximately 8ft—12 ft) it gets cleansed of these bacteria, viruses, mold, and pollutants. The air also gets deodorized as well since almost all odors are an organic compound. There is also a secondary PURE-LIGHT effect on the surfaces of items near the light bulb, such as kitchen/bathroom counters, dishes, stoves, cutting boards, door knobs, etc.
The two special super oxygen molecules Pure-Light bulbs produce are called SUPEROXIDE (O2– ) and HYDROXYL ION (OH–). These two super oxygen molecules provide a triple “action”… two actions against viruses and bacteria, and another “action” against VOCs.
SUPEROXIDE (O2–), or SUPER OXYGEN, is actually produced in the human body in large quantities by white blood cells and is used by the immune system to kill invading microorganisms. Superoxide (O2–) inside the body, or in the air, combines with a microorganism giving it essentially a boost of oxygen. Good cells thrive with the extra oxygen while viruses and bacteria are killed by the extra oxygen. Superoxides are also used in firefighters’ oxygen tanks and divers rebreather systems in order to provide a readily available source of oxygen.
The HYDROXYL ION (OH–) is often referred to as the “detergent” of the atmosphere because it reacts with many pollutants called VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), often acting as the first step to their removal. It is much more effective at this action than ozone. Hydroxyl radicals also attack the porous cell walls of bacteria and viruses which destroys them through the process known as cell lysing. Human, animal and plant cells are designed to be in the sunlight and have cell walls that are less porous and are not harmed by atmospheric hydroxyl radicals.
For more details and studies on the technology behind the PURE-LIGHT SUPER OXYGEN LIGHT TECHNOLOGY see the Science/Studies of this website. Additionally, there are ongoing field studies that are currently being conducted in a number of areas under independent testing groups.
These features work best with multiple light bulbs that are left on for several hours:
The technology behind the Pure-Light Super Oxygen Light™ bulbs has been proven to breakdown 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold including deadly MRSA, Cold & Flu viruses, E-COLI, SARS, STAPH, CRE, Salmonella, Anthrax, Plague… even those viruses/bacteria that have become resistant to antibiotics.
New Patent Pending Technology allows it to work indoors for up to 10 years with natural indoor lighting!
Additionally, the process breaks down toxic indoor air pollutants like formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, methane, benzine and other VOCs into harmless components. (The main components of Smog)
Eradicates the need for harmful chemical sanitizers
Eliminates the need for aerosols that deplete the ozone layer
These features work with only a single bulb after just 45 minutes of being turned on:
ANTI-ALLERGEN…The process also dissolves Pollen and other allergens. You can literally help make your home hypo-allergenic.
DESTROYS ODORS without masking them with fragrances
(Same type of light used to overcome Seasonally Affected Depression (SAD))DAYLIGHT BRIGHT FULL SPECTRUM also known as the “HAPPY LIGHT” it helps fight winter blues.
COOL TO THE TOUCH SAFE + Eco-friendly, odorless, non-toxic
Helps comply with indoor air quality regulations
DOESN’T USE HARMFUL UV LIGHT!
Uses 70%-90% less energy compared to incandescent bulbs
Uses 50% less energy compared to fluorescent lights… and No mercury!
Lasts 10-20 times longer than incandescent and fluorescent bulbs!
INSTANT ON, High quality, Flicker Free lighting
Produces less heat & reduces fire hazards
Silent operation with no filters or maintenance
Fits into any standard light bulb socket
GREAT FOR PLANTS & ANIMALS! (in actual lab tests, Pure-Light bulbs increased plant growth over regular greenhouse lighting, and plants were healthier overall)
HOW SAFE IS TITANIUM DIOXIDE (TiO2)?
1. It has been around and working for thousands of years.
2. It has been used in industry, (food, paint, cosmetics, sunscreen, etc.) for over 80 years with no alleged detrimental effects. It is considered safe for use in foods, drugs, paints and cosmetics.
3. It is FDA approved in a variety of foods, packaging, etc. since it is rated as Non-Toxic. Titanium dioxide is listed as a safe pigment, with no known adverse effects when used in cosmetics, and approved by the FDA when 99% pure. It is not listed as a carcinogen, mutagen, teratogen, comedogen, toxin or as a trigger for contact dermatitis in any other safety regulatory publications beside the NIOSH (Antczak, 2001; Physical & Theoretical Chemical Laboratory, Oxford University respectively), with the exception of the recent IARC designation.
4. A single controversial study in 1985 by Lee, Trochimowicz & Reinhardt found that rats when exposed to 50x’s allowable nuisance dust particles “chronically exposed excessive dust loading” (in other words almost more dust than air) 5 days a week for 2 years, they developed “slight lung tumours.” However, the results have not been able to be duplicated with mice, hamsters, dogs, or humans and has been noted by other scientists that rat lungs are naturally susceptible to lung tumors and that the results of the test were pre-determined to be negative. **IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT PURE-LIGHT DOES NOT USE TIO2 DUST AT ALL ANYWAY, BUT, INSTEAD SEALS THE TIO2 PARTICLES ONTO SURFACES USING A LIQUID SEALANT.
5. In studies performed by the World Health Organization and the Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, cross species analyses were performed and reviewed for possible toxicity of titanium dioxide. The conference concluded that “among the following species: rats, dogs, guinea pigs, rabbits, cats and human males, ingestion of titanium dioxide at varying diet percentages and over long periods of time did not cause absorption of this mineral. Titanium dioxide particulates were not detected in the blood, liver, kidney or urine and no adverse effects were noted from its ingestion.” The U.S. Food & Drug Administration (2002) allows for its ingestion, external application including the eye area, and considers it a safe substance for public health. Other epidemiological studies showed that workers exposed to titanium dioxide exhibited no statistically significant relationship between such exposure with lung cancer and respiratory disease.”
6. There has been some concern over any particle that is smaller than 30 nano-meters, in that such particles might be able to enter into certain cells. First; Pure-Light uses nano particles that are 80-100 nano-meters (too big for the concern), and Second; Pure-Light seals the particles onto surfaces using a liquid sealant. Again, TiO2 has been used in sunscreens and cosmetics for over 30 years with no physiological effect.
BELOW, is a little video that talks about Titanium Dioxide: